24.9.08

Remédio pra curar essa azia


Sempre que estou mal procuro escutar música pra me animar. Geralmente dá certo. Meu status hoje é mal-humorada. Então vamos ver o que funciona comigo. Comecei com Raconteurs – Steady as she goes... Hum... swing é bom... The Soulution Orchestra… Ok, aqui está - Strokes… minha pílula de hoje…



Razorblade
The Strokes

Oh, the razorblade, that's what I call love,

I bet you'd pick it up and mess around with itIf

I put it downIt gets extremely complicated.

Anything to forget everything.

You've got to take me out,

At least once a week

Whether I'm in your arms,

Or I'm at your feet.

I know exactly what you're thinking

You won't say it now

But in your heart it's loud

Oh no, my feelings are more important than yours.

Oh, drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry.

Let it go.

Oh, the razor blade,

Wish it would snap this rope

The world is in your hand

Or it's at your throat

At times it's not that complicated

Anything to forget everything

....

Nenhum comentário: